Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Happiness Doesn't End Here

Once again, I am burning the midnight oil. It's not midnight, but it's late for my standards. Staring at this black white box is so intimidating, which is why I am rambling on in an attempt to fill it.

There. That's a little better.

Now that I am nearing closer to the end of The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin, I am starting to think about my next book. I want to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Not only is it a coming-of-age novel, which I love and is coincidentally the theme of my anthology project, it is being made into a movie! I love to read books that are being produced into films because it gives me great satisfaction to watch a visual representation of the characters and events. Additionally, The Hunger Games trilogy is being made into a movie. Many of my friends have strongly recommended the series, so I will add The Hunger Games to my list after The Perks of Being a Wallflower.


Once I finish The Happiness Project, however, I don't have to be done with Gretchen Rubin! Her blog, http://www.happiness-project.com/, is extensive and up-to-date. I really want to try to implement some of her resolutions into my everyday life.

I leave you with a picture that makes me very happy: a picture of a beach. Beaches are glorious, wonderful places. Nature is truly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment