- "People have only one way to be."
- "Don't buy anything that is 100 percent wool, even if it seems to be very soft and not particularly itchy when you try it on in the store." (This sentence made me laugh, because it is a lesson I have learned the expensive way.)
- "The world's greatest babysitter burns out after two and a half years."
- "The last four years of psychoanalysis are a waste of money." (I found this sentence absolutely hilarious.)
- "The plane is not going to crash." (This is one of my favorites because I always question my safety when I'm on an aircraft.)
- "You can order more than one dessert." (In my family, this is already an accepted fact.)
- "If friends ask you to be their child's guardian in cast they die in a plane crash, you can say no." (This one is ironic because one the the truths preceding this one is that the plane won't crash.)
Although I have found the majority of the stories to be duds, there are some charmers in the mix.
No comments:
Post a Comment